Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

2.21.2007

Baby update

My apologies for not filling y'all in on our recent escapades. In a nutshell, we've been busy enjoying our last few weeks with Gaby as an only child, and I've been sick. Regarding the coming addition, here's a snippet from B:

Today I had my OB appt and an Ultrasound too. Everything looks okay, but baby looks BIG! Measured at approximately 8 lbs. 9 oz to 8 lbs. 14 oz. Also, my blood pressure was a little elevated, so they scheduled some more tests to check for preeclampsia. I should get results tomorrow and Friday. If those tests are all fine, they'll probably still want to induce next Thursday b/c of the BP. If the tests show anything more than that, then they'll want to induce ASAP, but the Ultrasound looked fine...placenta looks fine, etc, so we'll just have to wait and see.

Ok, my people. Later.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Good luck to all of you - you're in our thoughts and we can't wait for your big news!
Love,
The Hobbs