Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

1.31.2005

Getting chubby



I don't know if y'all are able to see from the photos, but my little girl is putting on a bit of chub! She is changing everyday. I went to work today for the first time in her life, and when I came home she was chubbier than when I left!

In other news, I've developed a non-bottle method of feeding her milk. I use a shot glass to gently give her some milk, then a follow it up with my pinky. My pinky hurts now. Sore pinky.

Also, when I was holding her this evening, I think she had some gas. But that's not all. With the gas came what I perceived was a precursor to a smile. It was different than the one I saw a few days back, since her face has changed. It was adorable too. Go figure.

Today's photos

Gabby's friend WeeZ has a blog too! Check it out at: http://zacharycolin.blogspot.com

No comments: