Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

1.23.2006

I'm ONE!


This morning, at 5:38 AM, I turned one! To commemorate the blizzard of the day I was born, mother nature decided to give me a birthday present of another snow storm today. So instead of playing with my friends to celebrate my birthday, Mommy and I are homebound, but to look on the bright side, it gives her a chance to update you all on our weekend!

On Saturday morning I visited with some family and friends to celebrate my first birthday. Mommy and Daddy made me wear this silly hat, but I kind of liked it.








My friend William was a good sport, and wore one to keep me company.
Then I traded hats, because this one stayed on my head better.
I loved opening all my presents.




Eventually, my friend James woke up from his nap and joined us, just in time for cake!
It was such a fun day!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Gabby!!!
Love,
Kelly & Shawn

Erin & Arthur said...

Happy First Birthday, Gabberoo! I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you!

Love,
Martin

Svoboda Family said...

Happy Birthday! Now that you are 1 will you still hang out with a baby like me?

Love, Luke