Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

3.17.2007

Ellie's my baby and Gabby's my beauty

It's taken me 3 or 4 tries to get this video up on youtube...but it is done. So enjoy!



Ellie's the same gestational age today as Gabby was at birth. I think B mentioned that. It's really wild. Each day, I spend more and more time with Ellie. And she spends more and more time awake. Her face is changing so much, and I think we're starting to see her real beauty.

Speaking of beauty, have I ever told y'all how beautiful my Gabby is. My goodness, she is so preciously beautiful. Now, don't get me wrong. She is 2, and she has tantrums, tests her boundaries, and poops on the floor occasionally. But nevertheless, she's a beautiful girl, and a woderful soul. We are truly blessed.

Ok, I'm going to bed now. Tomorrow's another wonderful day in Austin. We've got no plans as of yet, but I'm sure we'll have fun.

G'night.

No comments: