Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

2.23.2005

Welcome to the world!!!

It is my pleasure to annouce that Gabby has a new friend!!! Exactly one month after Gabriella decided to emerge from her comfy place a be born, another little one has decided to do the same. Welcome Martin D'Andrea!!!! We're so happy to hear of your arrival!!!!

In other news, Gabby visitied the pediatrician today for her one month check-up. She's weighing in at a comfortably wholesome 7lbs. 14 oz. and measuring 22 in. Not too shabby. From what I heard, Gabby's lucky that she has short term memory right now. Basia told me that watching Gabby receive her hepatitis shot today, was very painful for her. Gabby too. I've been assigned GAbby duty for her next shots...March 29th.

Til next time...here are some pictures from Tuesday and Wednesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all, congratulations to Arthur and Erin! I hope to see a new blog launched to watch little Martin grow. Second, I really liked the picture of Gabby in the car seat. Such a nice little girl!