Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

4.04.2007

A Beautiful Texas Saturday




Last Saturday, we spent a glorious day in south Austin with the girls' Aunt Sally, and Uncle Shaun. I think it was the first time that Ellie had visited them, and definitely the first time that Gabby napped on the futon (and not in the pack n' play).

Y'know, thinking back to when I was a kid, it was always a fun adventure to visit my aunts and uncles. I never knew what to expect. Would I find some new hiding place in their basement? Would the neighbor come over and bring the dog? Would we get Chinese and fill my tummy. Whatever it was, a trip to the aunt and Uncle's house was great. I'm starting to think that G and I have this in common.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: