Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

4.04.2007

How could I say no?


As some of you out in the blogosphere are aware, G wakes up from naps in a very fragile emotional state, maybe 85% of the time. We try and cull this bying leaving the house as soon as we can after she awakens. Well this past sunday was no different.

G woke up around 3:20 and I informed her that we are all ready to head over to HEB - one of her favorite destinations. First on her agenda was to change her clothes. She scrapped her morning outfit for a more festive orange number. How could I say no?

We got her changed and headed for the door, with list and coupons in hand (we play the grocery game now). Gabby looked at me, and with big brown eyes said, "Dad, I don't want to go to HEB. I want to play markers upstairs." How could I say no?

Basia and Ellie did the shopping on Monday.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: