Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

3.05.2005

Finally!!!!




Hey there y'all. Well we've got a good post for you. Thanks for waiting patiently. Today is Saturday. Gabby just got home from a large social gathering. She went to the movies with her friends. They saw "The Notebook." There were at least 13 other babies hanging out with Gabby, and she was definitely the star. I didn't quite realize it, until tonight - but our sweet Gabby is not your average baby. And that's not only because she's my daughter. All the other babies had cute chubby bodies and round bald heads. Gabby is still somewhat dainty, and has a head of hair like nobody's bidness. She's a one of a kind, and I love her.

Earlier today, she was visited by Nancy and her Saba...it had been a few weeks, and Gabby certainly missed the attention.



Friday, Gabby enjoyed a nice long visit with her Bobie. Bobie even got a chance to babysit our hero while B went to the grocery store. Now isn't that special?

This evening, Babci is once again visiting us. That means I get to sleep tonight. Rocking!



I suppose that's about it for now. Only a couple of more things...

After much delay, I've posted new pictures. Lucky you. In the interest of maintaining my sanity, I've decided to no longer keep a new folder for each day - but you'll still get your pictures, so don't fret.

I've also been toying a little bit with the audioblogger tool...so hear's a little taste...

this is an audio post - click to play


Until next time enjoy bunches and bunches of pictures!!!

No comments: