Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

3.04.2005

Still no pictures...but here's a story!

Y'know, you've gotta have a little patience y'all. The pictures will come shortly…this weekend probably. In the meantime, let me tell you a story.


This morning, I woke up to find my darling little girl lying beside me. It was time to wake up! Time to wake up! I removed her from her bassinet/pack n' play and laid her down in the bed with her daddy. She was so sleepy. But it was time to wake up! I gently rubbed her head, and fiddled with her legs…alas she began to stir. For the next 5-10 minutes, I bore witness to a magnificent display of stretches, yawns, leg curls and extensions, arm exercises, and more. At the end, she opened her eyes.


As beautiful as she is with her eyes closed, she's still more beautiful with her eyes alert. One of these days I'll capture her smile. It's full of joy. Y'all are gonna love it. It's wicked cute.

No comments: